Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

     We have really come so far in the creation of this production.  I am so pleased with your performances and know that in the next few days you will be refining them even further.  You all look so impressive and our gorgeous set compliments.  It surpasses my initial vision.  I guess you can tell I am happy.

     Tonight we run through again.  We will begin at 7 PM.  This with be a technical rehearsal so the technical issues will continued to be worked out and we may at times need to stop the run.  Thank you for your patience.

     Tomorrow and Thursday are full dress rehearsals and we will begin at 7:30 which is the same start time as the actual performances.  Beginning tomorrow we ask that all cast and crew report to the theatre at 6:30 to prepare (call at 6:30).  If you have concerns or questions please bring them to the attention of Bill H., stage manager, Bret, assistant director, or myself.

Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment