Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1, 2011

I was pleased with run through last night and love how things look on the set.  We need to be off book to take the play to performance level so keep working.  It is appreciated.

I have made some decisions to edit a few scenes in addition to what Bret has given you.  I will give you those changes tonight when we go over last night's notes.  We need to shorten the length and although I realize we will decrease time as we pick up the pace it is still too long.  We will be editing even further for the school shows so be prepared.

I am very happy with the overall production and think you have a great show.  Thanks for all your ongoing work.  See you at rehearsal tonight a 7PM.  All cast are called for the run through.  Today is the deadline for bios.  I finally got mine in this morning so don't delay further.

Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment